Policy Statement security and safety
Safety is one of the core business functions we have. We are committed to developing, implementing and maintaining and constantly improving strategies and processes to ensure that all aviation activities we have carried out in the framework of a balanced distribution of organizational resources, to achieve the highest level of performance and safety to meet national and international standards, while delivering our services.
All levels of management and all employees responsible for the delivery of the highest level of safety performance, starting with the Chief Operating Officer and Director of accountability
Our commitment is to:
• Support safety management by providing all the necessary resources, which will lead to an organizational culture that encourages safe practices, encourages effective safety reporting and communication, active safety with the same attention to the results of attention and manages the results of the organization's other management systems;
• the imposition of safety management as a primary responsibility of all managers and staff.
• Identify and clear to all employees, managers and staff alike, their responsibilities and the responsibilities to provide safety performance in the company's performance and safety management system we have;
• Create and run the risk reporting processes, and identify and manage risks, including reporting risk system, in order to eliminate or mitigate the safety risks of the consequences of the risks resulting from our operations or activities to the point, the lowest level possible in practice, you must Jordanian reporting system for the airline to be non-punitive , and the system of non-retaliation and
• Ensure that any action would be taken against any employee reveal safety concerns by reporting risk system, unless the disclosure, beyond any reasonable doubt, which is an illegal act or gross negligence or willful or intentional regulations or procedures are ignored;
• abide by and, whenever possible, exceed legislative and regulatory requirements and standards;
• Ensure that sufficient skilled and trained human resources available to implement the strategies and operations of safety;
• Ensure that all employees and provide them with information Aviation Safety adequate and appropriate training, competent in matters relating to safety, and is allocated only tasks that are commensurate with their skills.
• Establish and measure our safety performance against safety performance indicators and realistic performance targets and safety;
• continuous improvement of safety performance through administrative processes that ensure work safety related taken and ineffective; and
• Make sure the systems and services provided from abroad to support the delivery of our operations is our standards of safety performance.